- No student is allowed to go out or go home during the school hours without permission.
- Any complaint, observation on the school in general or any student or teacher in particular shall be made only to the principal.
- Home work and other assignments must be done regularly and submitted on time.
- Negligence of class work,dishonesty or any other misconduct will entail stringent disciplinary action including expulsion from the school.
- A student can be removed from the school rolls for non payment of fee or other dues to the school on stipulated date,continuous absence from school without prior permission from the principal or if a student is detained in the same class for two consecutive years.
- All students other than pedestrians and those who come by two-wheeler s should use the gate at the backside of the school compound only.
- Student should not bring mobiles while coming to the school.
- Student can contact their classmates over telephone in the presence of their classmates over telephone in the presence of their parents only. Parents are responsible for the telephone conversations their child make with other students/teacher/ other school staff from home or any where else.
- Students must reach the school before 7.45 a.m.
- Every student is expected to bring his/her diary to the class on all working days and keep it neat and tidy without tampering with the pages
- The school uniform is compulsory on all working days and special uniform on Wednesdays.
- On the last working day of every month students can wear a dress of their choice but shabby and indecent dress should be avoided.
- Students should consider it their responsibility to maintain the neatness of their classroom and school campus as well.
- Wearing gold ornaments to school is strictly prohibited, except a simple ear ornament by girls.
- Students upto class V are not allowed to wear watches .From class VI onwards a simple watch without alarm or time signal is permitted.
- Students are not allowed to bring money to school other than necessaryfor their travel ,school fee or other unavoidable purposes.
- Students themselves are responsible for the safe custody of their belongings including books and money.
- Damages done to the school property are liable to be fined.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases are not allowed to attend the school and special leave will be granted to such students for the period of their absence on the basis of medical certificate.
- Students should obey the teachers and school authorities in all matters and are required to follow the instructions by the school authorities.
- Students are expected to behave in proper manner wherever they go. They must remember that a school is judged by their conduct.
- Students of one class should not enter another class without permission.
- On special occasions the school may function on Saturdays and Public Holidays. Attendence is mandatory on such days.
Parents are welcome to visit the school but they are not allowed to enter the classroom and speak to the teachers during school hours without the sanction of the principal.
Parents and visitors can meet the principal between 12.30 and 1.30 p.m and the teachers after 1.30 p.m. on working days .
Parents are expected to ensure that their wards reach the school on time every day.
We earnestly request parents should read their ward’s school diary every day.
School will be sending notes, circulars etc. through students from time to time which may please be acknowledged in the space provided in the diary and attended to.
Parents will have to come to the school to sign the progress card as and when necessary.
Parents are requested to keep a watch over the conduct and progress of their wards and maintain effective communication link with the school through the diary.
Written requests from the parents are required to take their wards from the school during working hours .
Changes in the address or telephone number of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school.
Please note that mobile phones, CDs cameras and articles other than study materials seen in possession of your ward, will result in confiscations and suspension.
Patents can meet teachers on first Wednesday every month from 2.00 to 3.00 pm and 1.30 to 2.00 pm on any other days.